Offering online Teletherapy services for adults throughout California & Oregon.
- Session Format: Individual
- Online Sessions Available: Zoom
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients who present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are all struggling, and need support and professional guidance towards health.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From there, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $220
- I am not in-network with any insurances, but can be an out-of-network provider for any health insurance that provides out-of-network benefits and coverage. I can provide a SuperBill for clients to submit to their insurance company for reimbursement.
Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health insurance plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay half the cost of the session.